Vyooh DiskView 2.3
With DiskView add-in to Windows Explorer, you can manage your disk space wisely, and organize your files & folders without stepping out of Windows Explorer. DiskView helps you find big files at a glance, and visually shows how disk space is organized
Publishers DescriptionVisually manage and organize your disk space - from Windows Explorer!
DiskView analyzes your disk space, understands it's structure, assimilates information, and presents it visually so that you can understand and manage your files and folders easily - without stepping out of Windows Explorer. DiskView helps you find big files at a glance, and visually shows how disk space is organized not only on your computer, but also on network shares and mapped network drives.
DiskView uses a combination of color, shape, size, texture and transparency to represent various attributes of the file-system - hidden files and folders are transparent, newer are bright, system files have distinctive patterns and file-system attributes are depicted with icons. With one glance, you can see which files and folders are taking up the most disk-space, and gain an intimate understanding of how disk space is distributed on your computer.
* Complete integration with Windows Explorer and the Windows shell.
* Coolest looking pie charts and bar graphs, with 3D look, textures and transparency!
* Shell context menu integration, pies and bars behave just like files and folders.
* Print support for DiskView reports, with custom headers and footer.
* Pie chart and bar chart report options.
* Export charts to PNG, JPG and BMP format, or copy to clipboard .
* Instant Charts: Instant generation of charts as you browse the file-system.
* Extremely configurable and customizable - easily change chart colors, label placement, print options, etc
* Integrated disk summary to see real-time disk usage of all drives.
* Reporting of actual size occupied on disk.
* Support for mapped network drives, as well as network folders with UNC paths.
* 'Size on Disk' and 'Relative Size' column-handlers for Windows Explorer details view .
* Integrated 'DiskView Folders' pane that shows relative folder sizes.
* I18N Localization
|Requirements:||Pentium II 450 MHz or higher|
|Release Info:||Version 2.3 released on Oct 25, 2004|
|Release Notes:||DiskView 2.3 adds actual file and folder size reporting in addition to the 'size on disk' reports. This version also resolves an issue with synchronization of disk usage reports with DiskView Analyzer. DiskView features disk usage and file fragmentation reporting, enhancements to DiskView Column handlers, Visualizer and the Options pane, addition of scriptng ability and further improvements in performance, quality and stability leading to attainment of Microsoft's Verified for Windows XP status.|
|Related Tags:||Visually manage disk space in Windows Explorer. DiskView disk usage analysis disk management hard disk full file and foldersizes|
Protect your posted email addresses on web pages against modern spam bots0-Code HTML Converter
s easy to use , just right click to start converting.3D Aqua Slider
AquaSlider is a pack of wonderful 3D games - Gem Slider & Pyramid Slider. Special effects, graphics make aquascene a good basic for the game and corresponding mood of player. Ocean treasures, magic sounds - let yourself be the Lord of Seas!602PRINT PACK
Conversion Utility for Easy Creation of PDFs, HTML E-Mail and Graphic Files.
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.82 MB ( 2,883 KB )|
|Published||Mar 31, 2004 (13 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 23, 2013 (3 years ago)|